Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pictures say 1,000 words...

Sometimes I enjoy looking at just pictures so I don't have to read things, it makes life easier. Therefore, I am going to do that now, enjoy:
Getting ready for their first ride in the bike trailer. We ♥ that thing!

Sweet♥'s

Slumber party with Amelia and Destiny. Great way to start the daylight savings time..NOT!

Crazy head X 2, literally

Silly Destiny. She reminds me of a cartoon character with wack teeth

His nose is silly but I think he still looks adorbs as ever!

♥ this one;)

Cousin ♥

Chillin with his snack

Beautiful G

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Celebrating Green Patrick's Day at The Well for a girls coffee date:) I love that she loves coffee shops at the tender age of 3!

This picture she took when she was playing "games" on my phone and it cracks me up!

Sitting in the tree in the backyard. Tough guy!

Sitting pretty:)

A baby bunny, er hippo, in my parents front yard. UPDATE: Unfortunantly this little guy went to animal heaven...

G wearing my old glasses. She put them on and said "I am Chelsea" in the sassy tone ever, twinkies fo sho!

Brobie booty! Ace's new underwear, not using them yet but knew he would love them when we do.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures little monkeys! I love the one of them laying down together :)

    ReplyDelete