Monday, April 30, 2012

B is busy!

Wow how time flies, do I say that alot? Yes I will answer that, Yes I do! We have had a great last few weeks. Austin got married to Katy, G and Ace were in the wedding. Well Ace was in the wedding program, but didn't participate in the wagon ride for the ceremony. Ehh no big deal. If he did, it would have been complete chaos. See in the past month or so he has become O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with his daddy., like seeing him and not being able to touch "Dada Uke-k-k" will send him to major meltdown mode. So I figured since Luke was in the wedding party that it wouldn't be a hot idea to have Ace see him and not be able to go up to him. So we hung out in the nursery and enjoyed the wedding from the cry room with the company of Destiny, B and Noah. G was a dancing queen at the reception, of course.
    It was great the spend a whole week with B and Noah. Unfortunantly Matt had to jet back to NY to teach on Monday. We baked some pumpkin donuts that were untouchable,  the epitome of nastiness thanks to garbanzo bean flour (we wanted a gf option for B at MOPS), went to MOPS and Noah spent his first 2.5 hours in a nursery!!! (Correct me if I am wrong B!) We brought them back to the airport on Friday, but not before we decorated Austin and Katy's car! We laughed so hard while we were doing it and kept wondering if the hotel workers were looking out the window wondering just what the heck these two girls were doing:)
    That evening we had wedding #2 rehearsal. Luke's friend, Brian, got married. He was a groomsman in the wedding. Saturday we spent all day at the church and at the Hopp's farm. I helped do make-up and anything Kendra, his bride, needed me to do, water runs, holding her lipgloss, handing her floss, you know all the necessities for a wedding day. It was a very fun day. I have to admit while it was nice to have a kid-free day (Thanks to Maci and Tana), I really missed my beans. I couldn't wait to see them the next morning. The reception was straight from a magazine! No words to explain it, amazing! There were chandeliers hanging from trees, a 7 layer cake, a chocolate cake that was speaker, (he does sound systems as a career), a swedish cake, delicious food and the best part, a big dance floor! See I am usually a little shy when it comes to dancing, but Luke sure isn't. So I decided I can't spend the whole night sitting and watching while he is having fun, so I went out. I am not sure if I danced decent, but it was a whole bunch of fun. I learned that I jump a lot when I dance, weird?? Maybe.On the way home I told Luke I thought we should start turning our date nights into club hopping nights, kidding! But it was fun to dance and be carefree! All the fun went until 2am and then up at 7:30am with the beans, yip!
    Today was my catch-up day. Laundy, mopping, vaccuum, errands it all had to be done today. I love me a clean house so it feels nice. BTW didn't mention our house has been taken over by moths! Ick, double ick! We have been swatting, squashing the livin daylights outta those boogers, literally! They are so nasty. Ace even says "Moth yuck" now. He also walks around with a kleenex and randomly acts like he is grabbing one on the window. I read they should be gone in 10 days, random guess maybe but I am counting down!
Cute thing by Ace K:
Ask Ace the magic word, his answer, "VroomVroom Dada, peas". At least the real magic word is there somewhere.
Bubble Queen!

This is what a gangsta at rest looks like....chick and all.

Car fun!



He fell asleep and G brought all the animals and blanket over to him, good sister:)

Beauty sleep
The bar at the wedding

The cake and chandelier. It looked gorgeous in the dark!

The speaker box cake and the two people we were all celebrating!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, we miss you guys so much :( We had fun hanging out with you. I miss hearing 'vroom vroom, da-da" :) So sweet. And of course G and her crazy antics :) Can't wait until the next trip to KS!

    ReplyDelete