Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The joys of motherhood:)...er :/

Wow what a day already and it is only 1:45 (Nap Time!!!) Today we started out with our normal routine, getting up, breakfast and heading off to the Y. After I get done working out I find out Gentry had a little problem with a girl and decides to yank the 'ol ponytail! What else would she do?? Walk away perhaps:) So since this was not the first, not the second but just the third time, I decided to pull daddy into the equation. We talked and dicussed how to act and her punishment was so mean..take away the "Boo Banktee" (Blue blanket) for one nap! Complete torture!!! I plan to call the mother and personally apologize, hope she takes it nicely:) Then it is 9 month (even though he is 10 months) picture time. Ace sooo wasnt having it! He screamed and cried everytime I sat him down, so before all the editing you will see my hands holding onto him somehow. He is a momma's boy, and secretly I love when he only wants me:) (muah, ha ha ha:) Tonight Destiny is coming over for a slumber party so we should have lots of fun, well they will while I enjoy my hour of bliss....my massage by Malerie!
Replacing the Boo Banktee with Stitch's ear. What a faithful friend.
 You can also see her whole entourage that sleeps with her:)

After picture time. What a tired lil fella. I felt this way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment