Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Parent Teacher conference review!---------->SUPER PROUD MOMMA!

So I know I just blogged yesterday, but I had to write this down so I wouldnt forget the AWESOME report I got from G's teachers. They had a list of all the things they want the child to achieve by the end of the Older Class, which she will be in next year. She knows all the letters, numbers 1-12 and recognition of them, answers questions when prompted, can spot the same object when asked,knows all 11 colours they learn, knows sequence and patterns and can cut paper semi-well (Minus holding the scissors upside down for the 1st portion of class). They said she was the ONLY student to know all 8 shapes!! Score! All those flashcards and Nick Jr games are paying off! They have written cute things that happen through out the year and a few of them are: A little girl named Lucy is rather shy and usually sits in the corner because she misses her mom and G goes over to her frequently and offers to "read" her books, or "curl" her hair with the play beauty items, and talks in a high pitched voice to comfort her! I would say one of my qualities is being a comforter, so she must get that from me:) She also wanted the play phone so she asked one of the children "May I please have the phone?" After it was received, she said "Thank you". Plus all the manner talk is paying off! She plays well with a number of students and branches out instead of just hanging with her bff, Brodie. Luke and I both walked away feeling very proud and thankful for such a smart little cookie!   She has her Christmas program on December 21st and I cant wait for it! ♥ my little green eyed, golden hair baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment