Monday, February 6, 2012

Aichele shenanigans

Wow it has been 2 weeks since I blogged! I guess we are basking in the healthiness we are back to! Thankfully everyone is back to feeling good and being ornery;) Ace I am talking about you, little man! We have had a few fun things take place in the last few weeks. On Friday evening we took G to Disney LIVE in Wichita. It was a stocking gift from Santa. She dressed up like Snow White and looked prettier than any princess there. It was so fun to watch her face light up as different scenes took place. I love that little girl more than I will ever be able to express. Luke and I love doing things like this where it is all about her and we can spoil her for the evening. We took her out to dinner afterwards and she chose Jason's Deli so she could get the "pasta that Chloe got" and "ice cream too". I love that place so I was game. Luke played into the whole child-like evening and got himself some Mac N Cheese and I had this yummy Vegetable Soup! She was out within 10 minutes after we got on the road. Defintely a night to remember. The next evening Luke and I had a Murder Mystery dinner with The Martins and The Courtneys. It was a lot of unexpected fun. We weren't sure what to expect but it was a blast. Luke was a "too cool for school, always wanting to be working on his motorcycle-guy" named Buzz and I was Anu, a "pretty classy girl who was poor and hated by the popular girls". The best dressed had to go to Jeff who played a gothic punk guy! He was awesome! The food was mediocre, but the company was great!
  On Monday G celebrated her half birthday at school with Dirt and Worm Cups. It was so fun to celebrate with her class. Luke came and surprised her. The kids loved eating the dirt. (Reminds me of when G was younger and I was teaching her to not pick her nose, because it is dirt. So one day while we were driving in the car, she announced, "Mom I am picking dirt". Maybe gross or TMI, but this is for my personal memories, so there it is!)
  This past Friday, Luke left for a week for his yearly golfing trip to Lake Havasu. It is always hard to have him leave, but this time it has been especially tough on me. I give a lot of credit to single parents, because this is hard, especially with 2 wild hooligans! 
  Last night I had a Valentines Ball for our sorority at the Country Club. It was a Vegas theme and it was a lot of fun. I really like my sorority sisters, so it is always fun to spend an evening all dressed up and hanging out with them. Plus the food was delicious, especially the fresh blackberries!
Princess G ready to Rock N Roll

7 Dwarfs!

Twins!

Most Beautiful Girl in the World!

All the Disney LIVE cast

G with her first Prince

Mommy and my princess

Her favorite part of the whole evening♥

Beauty sleep!

Murder Mystery at the Prom

Dirt Cups♥♥♥

Ace K at the school party

Half birthday girl♥

Tired baby

Make-up courtesy of G Queen

Make-up artist

Valentine Ball with Sorority Sisters

Ace K + Brobie = One happy little guy♥

                                                       The Funniest Video on Earth!

1 comment:

  1. All of your eyes in the soroity pic are WHITE... Ha.. I love that Gentry got spoiled, she deserves it! Ace looks SO much like Luke in that picture at the school. Haha.. Little munchkin. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete