Tuesday, January 22, 2013

21 Questions to ask your child-G edition-about Daddy

1. He loves me
2. Whenever I kiss him
3.Whenever I go somewhere like a sleepover
4.His singing! (True dat girl!)
5.Blonde hair and peach face
6.100
7. 1 lb
8.Go to work and McDonalds
9.Just takes a nap
10. To be like Justin Bieber
11.Watching TV
12. Leaving the TV off
13.Gives people candy and haircuts
14.Cheese hamburgers
15. When he sings songs
16.Barbie
17.Play
18.Both have a peach face
19. He has ouchies and I don't (He had to get some skin cancer removed)
20.Because he is so funny
21.McDonalds (She must think we both love to hang at McD's...)
                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute (both of them). I love her ideas about things in the world! Kids are so awesome!! I love you so much Gentry Sue! (Ace K too, of course :)

    ReplyDelete