Friday, March 22, 2013

It's Spring!!

Picture story telling to follow:
The family that gets donuts together...stays together?? :)

Silly beans helping me bake cupcakes

Touring the Krispy Kreme building

G's 1/2 birthday at school with her own "pink dirt cups" creation:)

Ornery!

My birthday present to myself:)

♥♥♥

This picture speaks volumes as it is the photo taken right after she asked Jesus into her heart:) ♥♥♥ She is now written in the book of the saved!!

Ace K on the "gator" with Josh looking at "cafes" (Calves)

Valentines Party at school!

Even my heart rate monitor told me Happy Birthday:)

Princesses...kinda

Brave!

My AHHHmazing box of handcrafted chocolates from my lovie for my birthday/vday!

♥♥♥

G loved that her earrings matched her breakfast of choice!

Snow day with mini snowmen that got covered in snow a few hours later!

Saturday morning ritual

Chop stick PRO!

Snack time!

Happy 8th birthday Maximillian!

Disney on Ice! Some gave us free tickets!

Disney on Ice!

I get this look multiple times daily....♥

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED all these pictures. My fav of G is with her doughnut earrings!! She is such a precious little girl and I love her taste! My fav or Ace K is with his hat on backwards and his belly showing. So much attitude! Makes me miss you guys all so much! Hate we live so far away. Love you all more than you know. Love, Aunt B

    ReplyDelete