Thursday, August 4, 2011

Eating is his sleep, slumber parties. Hillsboro and Day with Maci:)

These past fews day we have had some unexpected things come up. Usually I am not a "go with the flow" kind of person, but these past few days I have been and it has been, well rather plesant! On Tuesday morning we had just left the Y and were heading to do our weekly Walmart trip, when we got a call to see if we could get Destiny early, like within 10 minutes! So we happily accepted:) We spent the morning getting groceries, as well as some things for the upcoming baby shower for Cassie and Gavyn as well as Ace's 1st birthday party! Ace also missed his nap so we kept him happy by giving him non-stop Teddy Grahams. Destiny informed me I was "breaking the rules" because I opened them before paying for them. I smiled and said "Sometimes I break the rules...but I am going to pay for them". When we got home it was close to lunch time and Ace decided he would combine that with nap time. He opened his mouth long enough for me to put the food in and then he went back to sleeping:)
  Another unexpected event was heading to Hillsboro with Maci and Destiny. They were going to see Whit and Chloe and then Destiny was planning to stay for a few nights. We decided last minute to tag along and hang out at her house for the day. I am glad we did, because it was fun. We ate at Wendys and Gentry chose to get Nuggets since Destiny got them, but half way thru she said "Mommy where is my cheese hamburg??"...she thought she got both! Ha! Silly girl. We went to Plantations, a cute boutique. Then headed back to Whit's house to watch D, G and Lo play together while Ace slept. When we got back to town I ran to Kari Lynn's before they closed to pick up some jeans I had altered. I left pretty quick and when I got back, Luke said, "Hey did you grab the money bag off the car before you left?"...NO! I didnt even see it. So I got back in the car and drove the same path I had gone down and prayed, prayed and prayed some more! No luck:( Luke and his friend went back and still nothing. I asked him if he had checks in there that would have been written to his shop or anything that would identify whose bag it was and he had nothing in there, but around $400!!!
This morning I woke up and the first thought in my head was, Remember yesterday when you came back from driving to Kari Lynn's and you saw your neighbor stop his truck and pick something up and look around.. So I hopped out of bed and ran out to the family room to tell Luke. He went next door immediatly and Thank God, they had it!!! God is Good!! 
Today we did our usual morning routine, but went to Nanas to help bake cupcakes for the shower. Around 11:30 we had to go to the Dr for an X-Ray for G's feet to ensure her bones were growing right, since she walks slightly piegon-toed. Thankfully all is well, but now to figure out what else to do to correct the in-toe style of walking she does:/ We spent the rest of the day at Nanas decorating the cupcakes, eating dinner and doing hair colour on Maci and me.
Tomorrow B, Noah, Matt, Cassie and Derick are coming! We are so excited to have everyon together!
Sitting in the doll stroller at Whit's house...In deep convo with Lolo

Nap/lunch time

His beloved chicky that he is so deeply in love with:)

Couldnt catch him sitting still with the chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment