Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where did the weekend go?

This weekend just flew by! Saturday Ace and I went on a walk with Dawn and Kadence and had to go early this time and still ended up sweating buckets?! Well I did, Ace just went to sleep:) G and daddy went to breakfast at Neighbor's and then daddy had to go do a haircut so she went with him. She told me when I got home, "I was good mommy and I ate lots of candy too!" Daddy knows the key to her heart and how to keep her quiet! That afternoon we headed out to the Country Club for Hunter's 6th birthday party. We went swimming for 1 1/2 hrs and then ate dinner. It was so hot out that day and the water felt really nice! We went back to Nana's afterwards for the pinata, (Peenya, is how G says it) cake, ice cream and presents. The beans slept so well that night:)

On Sunday we went to church with Dave. Ace actually stayed in his class today, but probably because he had to be in Gentry's class since they didnt have any infant nursery workers. So we shall see how he does next Sunday! After church we went home for a while and then out to lunch with Nana, Maci and Dave. Tonight I had to help with registration at VBS at our church! It was a zoo there! Gentry is so excited for next year when she can go! Tomorrow we have Gentry's eye exam to ensure her eyes are doing ok before she starts preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment